Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

You diabetic? I’m no defender of the 3rd installment, but it’s a realistic portrayal.
No, and the scenes where he has the diabetic issues aren’t the issue. It’s his normal talking cadence. Watch the first two and see how he carries dialogue then watch it in part 3 and you see a totally different character.

Every movie he did from the mid 80s on had that over the top Whoo Hah type style that was wayyy too over the top IMO. And FTR, I loved Heat, great movie, but wrong character died!

As a Godfather fan...I accept III.

People seem to hate it for various reasons (yes, Sofia should never have been cast and was awful)...but I thought it showed some exceptional maturity, moving from straight gangster to true business empire building. Like most illicit families attempt to shift towards. I thought it was interesting from that business perspective and its maturity level. Facing and dealing with eventual mortality, religious absolution, etc.

Obviously far less "gangster" and hardcore than its predecessors, but I think that's what makes it more real...as compared to horseheads in beds...which, hey, was great too.

No, and the scenes where he has the diabetic issues aren’t the issue. It’s his normal talking cadence. Watch the first two and see how he carries dialogue then watch it in part 3 and you see a totally different character.

Every movie he did from the mid 80s on had that over the top Whoo Hah type style that was wayyy too over the top IMO. And FTR, I loved Heat, great movie, but wrong character died!
"Whoo hah" 😅

Makes me think of Bill Hader's impersonation

He comes off as so unassuming and "average guy"...then blows you away.

When great natural talent meets 100s of hours of studying mannerisms...

He told a story of meeting and hanging out with Ben Stiller when he was 17. Really cool story.

Reactions: Devo182
Phones open up in 35 min for Super Regional Tickets (we’re so old school, SMH). Let’s use this thread to communicate and buddy up if interested with the 4 ticket limit.

@Christian Lowe @Rishvol As already discussed yesterday, some of us had said we only need 2, so we can pair up for a higher chance of success. Let’s communicate who’s got through and see if we can get some of together and get loud for the good guys together. I’ll be looking for Saturday tix.

He has principles. Unlike those advocating for cowardly men competing against women
This all day.. there are few things that upset me now a days like men pretending to be women so they can take away opportunities from real women thatve worked extremely hard to reach their goals.. especially when the man hurts women severely.. see Fallon fox. What I would give for a few minutes alone with “her” 🤬

This all day.. there are few things that upset me now a days like men pretending to be women so they can take away opportunities from real women thatve worked extremely hard to reach their goals.. especially when the man hurts women severely.. see Fallon fox. What I would give for a few minutes alone with “her” 🤬
Just wow...regardless of what you think of them being eligible or not...to imply they spent years going through SEX CHANGE, taking massive amounts of hormones, living in a group with such high rates of phobia, discrimination, and even suicide...all as a mere ploy...that is very denigrating and disrespectful to a large group of your fellow human beings.

Just using your own example, Fox began changing SIX years before even getting into the sport and said she was struggling with it during high school and while in the Navy before going to college. I don't agree with her eligibility, but to narrow all of her gender issues as long some ultra long-term "ploy" is so disrespectful. Man, you have some 🔥 garbage takes.

Just wow...regardless of what you think of them being eligible or not...to imply they spent years going through SEX CHANGE, taking massive amounts of hormones, living in a group with such high rates of phobia, discrimination, and even suicide...all as a mere ploy...that is very denigrating and disrespectful to a large group of your fellow human beings.

Just using your own example, Fox began changing SIX years before even getting into the sport and said she was struggling with it during high school and while in the Navy before going to college.

Man, you have some 🔥 garbage takes.
*he

Just using your own example, Fox began changing SIX years before even getting into the sport and said she was struggling with it during high school and while in the Navy before going to college. I don't agree with her eligibility, but to narrow all of her gender issues as long some ultra long-term "ploy" is so disrespectful. Man, you have some 🔥 garbage takes.
Im not denying she/they don’t have a mental disorder.. they need to compete against men.. not women. How many more skulls does Fallon need to crush before you agree?

VN Store

Back