Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

@n_huffhines i finally got my website done. Well done enough for now. The baby coming put me behind a little. I got to update pictures when I get them back from my photographer. I know we spoke about SEO stuff a while back. Send me an email when you get a chance. Shipwashpropertiesllc@gmail.com

Reactions: n_huffhines
@n_huffhines i finally got my website done. Well done enough for now. The baby coming put me behind a little. I got to update pictures when I get them back from my photographer. I know we spoke about SEO stuff a while back. Send me an email when you get a chance. Shipwashpropertiesllc@gmail.com

Cool. For some reason I sent you two emails. It's been a long day

Reactions: BAJAvol

Newdz sent!

Agreement reached to disagree.
Lol, I love him in the first two Godfather movies but after that he decided he had to yell every line out in every movie. Drove me nuts. That’s especially true in Godfather 3 because in doing so he changed Michael Corleone’s character that was subdued and introspective.

Lol, I love him in the first two Godfather movies but after that he decided he had to yell every line out in every movie. Drove me nuts. That’s especially true in Godfather 3 because in doing so he changed Michael Corleone’s character that was subdued and introspective.
Diabetic.

Good actor but he isn’t the best ever by any means. Despite being allegedly a not so nice person I like Russel Crowe a lot
I didn’t know that was the bar. Love Jack Nicholson...tho he always simply plays himself.

VN Store

Back