Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

If a house has a gas furnace, but an electric stove - can you run a gas line to the kitchen for a gas stove?

would love that.

Maintenance is easy. Set temp you want with the electronic control and you're done. The warm up of hot water doesn't take long. No gas gets used if no hot water needed. No leaking tanks and water going everywhere ruining floors and stuff. Some NG companies give credits for installing them.

Maintenance is easy. Set temp you want with the electronic control and you're done. The warm up of hot water doesn't take long. No gas gets used if no hot water needed. No leaking tanks and water going everywhere ruining floors and stuff. Some NG companies give credits for installing them.
we took our credit with last split HP/condenser we had done.

installed gas logs (grew up with woodburning fire place), so spoiled now. we asked installer to price us for range/dryer. price outweighed cost/benefit. iow with projects we've done, we've spent as much or more than we'd get back. I'm not paying for someone else to have gas range.

Our kids are so young right now that it isnt feasible for a tankless. However, in next home we will most likely do it. Will make sense.

You're allowed up to 5 Marijuanas, I think. @nicksjuzunk is the authority on that though.

Are you trying to kill people!? 5 marijuanas is enough to kill just about anybody. Anything over 2.5 marijuanas is like playing Russina roulette. How can you be so reckless?

Am I a ghost ?

If you smoked 7 marijuanas then it is a mathematical certainty.

iu

Are you trying to kill people!? 5 marijuanas is enough to kill just about anybody. Anything over 2.5 marijuanas is like playing Russina roulette. How can you be so reckless?
What is Russina roulette? Sounds kinky.

I laugh in the face of VN science. I live life on the edge. I've exceeded 5 marijuanas more than once and lived to tell the tale.

Barely.

VN Store

Back