Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

Ulysees E. McGill

"What's goin on Big Donde?"
I don't read much. Never have really. I think it's my overactive imagination. While I read my mind goes off on tangents to the point I don't recall what I've just read. My wife reads constantly. Has a nook. Still has the need for a book to hold from time to time.
I have always been a big reader, but the adult onset ADD that has hit me in the last two or three years has absolutely ruined it for me. Used to whenever I was engrossed in a good book I could not put it down, and pull my head out of whatever world I was exploring, but it takes me months to get through one now.

My mind wanders like you describe now...it is infuriating and frustrating. I am thinking about asking my doc about Adderall or something to see if it would help.

Jackcrevol

Well Known Member
I have always been a big reader, but the adult onset ADD that has hit me in the last two or three years has absolutely ruined it for me. Used to whenever I was engrossed in a good book I could not put it down, and pull my head out of whatever world I was exploring, but it takes me months to get through one now.

My mind wanders like you describe now...it is infuriating and frustrating. I am thinking about asking my doc about Adderall or something to see if it would help.
i recall in my thirties enjoying a relaxing vacation. nowadays I feel as though i need to be doing something productive.

Devo182

Coach Ray chooses Joy

A doobie from the good doc might just do the trick. Just a light puff and you'll be enthralled with tunnel vision, getting lost reading for hours...or minutes...but hey you won't know the difference.

bignewt

VN's Resident Windbag
Lab Rat
I have a fluorescent light in my basement that comes on them blinks off after ten seconds. There are two other of the same light attached to the switch so I don't think it's a wattage issue. I have tightened up the wiring and replaced bulbs still no dice. Any ideas?

Attachments

VOLSONLY

👈What he wrote
I have a fluorescent light in my basement that comes on them blinks off after ten seconds. There are two other of the same light attached to the switch so I don't think it's a wattage issue. I have tightened up the wiring and replaced bulbs still no dice. Any ideas?
Ballist probably or however it’s spelled

Jackcrevol

Well Known Member
have you replaced the entire fixture?

InVOLuntary

Ballast most likely.

bignewt

VN's Resident Windbag
Lab Rat
Hmm depends. A sativa would be best.

Gummies can be tricky imo, like most edibles. You might end up in the clouds or you may end up sunken in your couch wondering if that sound is you breathing or a vacuum cleaner beside you.
You get gummies from a reputable source the actual mg of THC is in the package. 10mg per gummies is a lightweight amount.

VN Store

Sponsors