Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

And there's a handful of guys that are obsessed with silencing any criticism of him. That's what's really weird about this situation.
I'm not trying to silence you brother..We've had this conversation before, but I'll leave you alone about it.

If you are looking to get new kitchen counters, do not go through Home Depot. It has been an absolute nightmare. Terrible communication, terrible system. Ordered in September, I have one counter installed, the rest is a construction zone due to a cut being completely wrong. Now I am having to wait for the supplier to get the counter subcontractor more material so they can recut. If I don't have a working kitchen by Thanksgiving my wife is going to eat my heart.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
If you are looking to get new kitchen counters, do not go through Home Depot. It has been an absolute nightmare. Terrible communication, terrible system. Ordered in September, I have one counter installed, the rest is a construction zone due to a cut being completely wrong. Now I am having to wait for the supplier to get the counter subcontractor more material so they can recut. If I don't have a working kitchen by Thanksgiving my wife is going to eat my heart.
Why

Didn't

You

Check

With

Me

?

Natural stone counters?

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back