Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

n_huffhines

What's it gonna cost?
@n_huffhines i finally got my website done. Well done enough for now. The baby coming put me behind a little. I got to update pictures when I get them back from my photographer. I know we spoke about SEO stuff a while back. Send me an email when you get a chance. Shipwashpropertiesllc@gmail.com
Cool. For some reason I sent you two emails. It's been a long day

Glitch

Have a cheagle ride and a cup of shut up.
@n_huffhines i finally got my website done. Well done enough for now. The baby coming put me behind a little. I got to update pictures when I get them back from my photographer. I know we spoke about SEO stuff a while back. Send me an email when you get a chance. Shipwashpropertiesllc@gmail.com
Newdz sent!

UTMVol76

Heup Train
Agreement reached to disagree.
Lol, I love him in the first two Godfather movies but after that he decided he had to yell every line out in every movie. Drove me nuts. That’s especially true in Godfather 3 because in doing so he changed Michael Corleone’s character that was subdued and introspective.

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there
Lol, I love him in the first two Godfather movies but after that he decided he had to yell every line out in every movie. Drove me nuts. That’s especially true in Godfather 3 because in doing so he changed Michael Corleone’s character that was subdued and introspective.
Diabetic.

VN Store

Sponsors