Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

You have your thoughts, I have my thoughts. Isn't that wonderful!!!??? Meanwhile, try looking at the first sentence of my post again.
==================================================================
Yesterday at 7:56 PM #372

She looked sort of indifferent to me. BUT, if she was disappointed, I wouldn't blame her. Given the frequent and vicious putdowns of Memphis by middle and east Tennesseans, I'd want my kid to play somewhere else too.
You think put downs of Memphis are restricted to middle and East Tennessee?

I wouldnt try to convince you. That would be a massive waste of time. Anyway, this thread is about Radarious.

Congrats, gonna be a helluva player.
It is also about his mother's reaction, AND, I'm not the one to raise the issue, AND my take was contrary to the claim she looked disappointed. My take was she looked indifferent. THEN it got blown into another direction.

BOOM

1713871646587.gif

Nope. Most people from Memphis think it’s a corrupt, dangerous craphole.
And you think I don't know or think the same? Except I don't badmouth the place whenever we get a recruit from there. Or do you think my right for free speech is forbidden. Certainly sounds that way, given how some of you get so triggered.

And you think I don't know or think the same? Except I don't badmouth the place whenever we get a recruit from there. Or do you think my right for free speech is forbidden. Certainly sounds that way, given how some of you get so triggered.
??

I have no problem with anyone having an opinion. I also have no problem telling them when I think their opinion is wrong. Arguments aren’t a bad thing if they’re handled properly.

VN Store

Back