Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
First page???

Just got back from Fayettenam, Pig Country. It was nice. Arkansas fan is soooo down in the dumps about them that my relatively tame and cloudy Vols talk was too sunny and optimistic for him.

So remember, y'all. As bad as things may be, we're not as bad as Arkansas.

Wow! All the BVS in here the past couple days.

Pencil in the loss to Florida? Why don't we just cancel the game and save everyone the grief? Maybe the 1980 Gold Medal hockey game should have been canceled. No way the Americans were going to beat the Soviets. Oh....wait!

It just dawned on me that the hipster thing has become mainstream/run its course.

That means its time for a new trend. Please don't let the nineties come back. And if it is, leave the backwards jeans and tags off sports apparell.
Who TF don't like the 90's? The 90's was the last great decade, it's been downhill ever since. Most of the music after the year 2000 sucks.

Who TF don't like the 90's? The 90's was the last great decade, it's been downhill ever since. Most of the music after the year 2000 sucks.

Whoa! I said dont bring back backwards pants, and playground musak.

The 90's were goat. Although a small segment tried to replicate the 70's.

Plenty of good music after 31st 1999. Pearl Jam, Soundgarden (and all that ****), TCQ, Blackstar, Deltron 3030, Black Crowe's kept playing...that album with Jimmy Page 🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫. (Edit: that was recorded in 2000).

I'd say music died around 2008-2010. I blame Kanye West and that electronic garbage. Everyone says Heartbreak was a defining era for music. Nope. Got a relative who's big into electronic music.

To me, those sounds evoke thoughts of exactly like being inside the brain of an over indulged adolescent who whines about how bad they have it in life. Iow, the music sounds like one gigantic drug induced complaint.

Reactions: TC 83
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back