Tillman 69 + yds
Hadden will be Cookie Man today
Jones & Payton TD's
D shows up big time
Mop up crew sees many plays

UT 45
Perdue Broilers < 45

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
So I assume most are expecting a blowout win?
If their QB is out...yes.

If he plays, they might keep it competitive.

Also depends on all the info flying around. I've heard their WR1-WR3 are out, most of their DL...their best offensive player...best defensive player...and now possibly QB.

Let's just say there's good reason the game went from -2 Purdue to -7.5 UT. It's feeling like a 2+ TD game if even a majority of those guys are out. The QB would be icing.

I got in reallly late, but still feel really really good about UT -5.5. Then again...bowl games are SO chaotic and random. Ya just never know...

If their QB is out...yes.

If he plays, they might keep it competitive.

Also depends on all the info flying around. I've heard their WR1-WR3 are out, most of their DL...their best offensive player...best defensive player...and now possibly QB.

Let's just say there's good reason the game went from -2 Purdue to -7.5 UT. It's feeling like a 2+ TD game if even a majority of those guys are out. The QB would be icing.

I got in reallly late, but still feel really really good about UT -5.5. Then again...bowl games are SO chaotic and random. Ya just never know...
I never understood UT being the dog to start with...unless they they really weighted Cade and Alontae not playing.

Reactions: Devo182
I never understood UT being the dog to start with...unless they they really weighted Cade and Alontae not playing.
Yeah...it must have been a teaser, because we were -1 within an hour and it just kept climbing I didn't get it either, just trying to get interest going imo.

And people on VQ were arguing Purdue should be a 3 pt favorite and saying Sagarin had them a 5 pt favorite (he didn't...). People on there were ready to bet real $ we wouldn't end up 3+ pt favorites by kickoff 😆 Typical contrarian know-it-nothings.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill

VN Store

Back