'21 Recruiting Forum: Music City Bowl vs. Purdue Pregame/Game Thread

I hope our offense kicks off any rust and hits big plays early. If we execute, we should hear lots of Rocky Top. Depends on how prepared and ready we are.

Truthfully, Bowl games always scare me after the Kiffin bowl debacle against VT. Depends on which Tennessee shows up.

I hope our offense kicks off any rust and hits big plays early. If we execute, we should hear lots of Rocky Top. Depends on how prepared and ready we are.

Truthfully, Bowl games always scare me after the Kiffin bowl debacle against VT. Depends on which Tennessee shows up.
I was in 8th grade that year. My history teacher was a VT grad. Bad times.

Listening to Josh Ward. Super nice guy, well respected in industry.

For some reason my crazy, tired brain picked up a hint of Milton Waddams in his voice. 🤦🏼‍♂️ Now I cant listen ti him without hearing it.

Potentially looking like I won't be able to make it to the bowl game. (Child care). Got two tickets lower level section 117 at face value if anyone is interested just send me a message

Lol...that is some tough luck brother. I thought about going a few weeks ago, but I am having to help take care of my Mother in Law.
Luckily sold the tickets last night and cancelled the hotel room before charged. Maybe I’ll schedule a weekend getaway somewhere else. Hard during flu season when people watching kiddos get sick.

VN Store

Back