Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to a fishing board quite often and in their “Lounge” bama talk oftens kicksoff about this time of year. I feel like I am fighting the world....no Vol fishermen come to my rescue. Would love to have abunch of you guys come over their and join me in dusting them.

Bass.....you a member of any fishing boards?

Reactions: quadlee21
Go to a fishing board quite often and in their “Lounge” bama talk oftens kicksoff about this time of year. I feel like I am fighting the world....no Vol fishermen come to my rescue. Would love to have abunch of you guys come over their and join me in dusting them.

Bass.....you a member of any fishing boards?
Nope, I'm not.

I just want CJP to be a pedal to the floor type. Not that he's running the score up with first teamers, but that he's running the same game plan with the backups in big lead games and those guys are still moving the ball and scoring points.

If I was coaching that's one thing that I'd never change, every game 1st team to 4th team the same gameplan & playcalling regardless of score or opponent.
Yup. In those first 3 games - or at least in #s 1 and 3 - BOTH backup QBs should get to play, and not just hand it off.

😂
I was just playing it like an AV riddle.

And who are the Ball brothers?
lttuwqcpirvoebaowasv.jpg

Reactions: chargervol
I honestly thought it was like an overstock website lol. I don't care. I love it. I'm gonna love my braves jersey I ordered from there too!

Perfect example, I’m a shoe and purse fanatic. I’ve bought several of both, online with all the paperwork from the original designers. I really don’t know if they are authentic, doesn’t matter, I like them. Pity the fool that dares tells me that they are fake. They will 20 minutes of “none of your damn business if they aren’t”. Hope you enjoy your jersey!

Perfect example, I’m a shoe and purse fanatic. I’ve bought several of both, online with all the paperwork from the original designers. I really don’t know if they are authentic, doesn’t matter, I like them. Pity the fool that dares tells me that they are fake. They will 20 minutes of “none of your damn business if they aren’t”. Hope you enjoy your jersey!

Shoes and fountain pens for me. (Yes, fountain pens).

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back