Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Westbrook to the Rockets and Chris Paul to the Thunder 😱

Harden and Westbrook back together again. Let’s see if there is enough ball to go around for both of them.

Two selfish players wanting to play Heroball on the same team. And for anyone saying Westbrook gets 10 assists every other game, yeah, he accumulates all those assists in the first half to get them out of the way. You see tweets like this 20 times a year:

And Harden only has a beard because he needs something to hide his stupid face. And adidas sucks. And neither of them ain't got no style.

idk, idc, I hate them both. GnG go f***in' Grizz

Two selfish players wanting to play Heroball on the same team. And for anyone saying Westbrook gets 10 assists every other game, yeah, he accumulates all those assists in the first half to get them out of the way. You see tweets like this 20 times a year:

And Harden only has a beard because he needs something to hide his stupid face. And adidas sucks. And neither of them ain't got no style.

I just think it’s funny how bad people hate Chris Paul.

Yup. ISO-ball all game long.

Same! That guy was crazy

I wanted so bad for someone to come in, throw him over their shoulder, and carry him out saying, “if you act like a child, you’re gonna be treated like a child”

I’m guessing being 5’ isn’t the only reason women don’t like him lol

I just think it’s funny how bad people hate Chris Paul.

I'm one of them. His career and legacy are good and respectable, but he's hit people in the nuts multiple times, I dunno, he's just annoying af.

Riddle me this, can you spot which of the photos below is a meme, and which is Cliff Paul? Because I can't.

d2c80febb8f6e4b1edc872516f686af1.jpg

09b4fbc4d04dc9e987fb86d9db927c2d

Reactions: VolGee4
Got word that Haynes King and his family returned from a trip to a Louisiana lake house yesterday. Today was a relatively quiet day regarding Haynes making any kind of decision, but per my source, when asked if his process would drag out until the start of Longview High School's practice mid-August, it doesn't look like it will.

All four schools (A&M, Tennessee, Auburn and Duke) are still potential landing spots for King. But for now, nothing has changed regarding where he was with everything a couple of days ago.

- Sayles A&M 247

I'm one of them. His career and legacy are good and respectable, but he's hit people in the nuts multiple times, I dunno, he's just annoying af.

Riddle me this, can you spot which of the photos below is a meme, and which is Cliff Paul? Because I can't.

d2c80febb8f6e4b1edc872516f686af1.jpg

09b4fbc4d04dc9e987fb86d9db927c2d

I agree. CP may be a nice guy off the court, but he’s a punk on the court. He punched a guy in the balls in college, so it started early. He complains about every call. It’s annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back