Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did everyone get their pop-ups fixed?
I had them for just a minute yesterday but now I automatically close all VN windows and clear my cache on mobile. Has consistently solved the issue if anyone is still having trouble.

I know we haven't seen anyone actually developed by coaching in years but I bet we have a bunch of guys stepping up after 2 offseasons with quality development coaches that maybe we aren't expecting. We always had to rely on freshmen because butch never developed them after their first year. There's a bunch of guys we signed last year, especially in the front 7, that spent last year developing behind veterans that will have a chance to step up this year. Just because they didn't play much as freshmen doesn't mean they never will. Especially if these coaches live up to their reputations as developers.
Agree with all of this. Biggest take away is the "we haven't seen it yet".

I'm counting on it all happening as you describe if we're gonna meet expectations or over achieve... Sooner than later...

Man June literally couldn’t be more opposite than May! I believe we will end up turning a lot away by the end of this recruiting cycle. That’s something a lot never thought could be said a few weeks ago.... especially at DB? Are we taking three or four @Big Gucci Sosa?

Man June literally couldn’t be more opposite than May! I believe we will end up turning a lot away by the end of this recruiting cycle. That’s something a lot never thought could be said a few weeks ago.... especially at DB? Are we taking three or four @Big Gucci Sosa?

BGS is the craft beer guru, not the 'cruitin numbers guru. You're thinking of LebVol.

BGS is the craft beer guru, not the 'cruitin numbers guru. You're thinking of LebVol.

@delfonic sliding in here like...

giphy.gif

Sounds like this weekend was a good one. Feels like we opened some eyes.

Should be interesting to keep up with going forward.

I won't be surprised if wet get zero commitments. I do think we have given a bunch of kids something to think about.

TBH, I'm now to the point I'm not really worried about this class.

Sounds like this weekend was a good one. Feels like we opened some eyes.

Should be interesting to keep up with going forward.

I won't be surprised if wet get zero commitments. I do think we have given a bunch of kids something to think about.

TBH, I'm now to the point I'm not really worried about this class.
Makes me wonder if this is merely a change in recruiting strategy due to the early signing period and Pruitt adjusting accordingly.

Makes me wonder if this is merely a change in recruiting strategy due to the early signing period and Pruitt adjusting accordingly.
I think, maybe it is... But more likely it's just about having time to build relationships.

I think it's fair to say that our board in the coaches'office may differ from what many of us think it is.

And they're playing it right with all the stud in state kids. That's important.

This class is gonna be fine. These guys really are good at this.

It's just a matter of time.

I think it's more to do with what LA and a few others have said. The staff always was targeting June because that's when they could do a bunch of camps all month. It always made sense but patience is hard sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back