Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone notice how much of a SJW Whiney beotch sportsbybrooks is now? Guy takes a hiatus for yrs due to mental breakdown. It appears he is still having that breakdown. I had to unfollow that douche

Is it that one more needs to leave at this point?

By my calc, two.. that's if Trey is able to play, and Harris makes it in.

If one or the other is unable to rejoin the team, then only one spot needs to open up.

Kenneth George Jr. is suspended indefinitely for the Spring Break fiasco. Who knows if it's him, DKJr, or one of our many TE/FB/DE athletes who can't find a home on the roster that transfers out.

If one or the other is unable to rejoin the team, then only one spot needs to open up.

Kenneth George Jr. is suspended indefinitely for the Spring Break fiasco. Who knows if it's him, DKJr, or one of our many TE/FB/DE athletes who can't find a home on the roster that transfers out.
At this point I see George gone. Especially if it frees up a scholarship. Also, with DKjr taking the year off wouldn't that free up a scholarship?

At this point I see George gone. Especially if it frees up a scholarship. Also, with DKjr taking the year off wouldn't that free up a scholarship?

Idk, I thought it was only speculated that DKJr could be one of those cases where they forego a year before the draft to heal up, but I dunno if that's using a scholly or not.

What you think will happen the first time the great lords can't agree on next ruler? Big wheel keep on rollin'.

But don't 3ERs live to be like infinitely old? I thought the last one only died bc of the NK. Could be wrong here.

Either way, it was just a first step away from divine rule. But I don't see how it's any different from the real world. Once divine right is dismissed in some fashion in a society, the concept rarely takes hold again. After all, no one really likes it except the few with some claim to rule.

Harris isn’t on the numbers currently...Trey is. Harris ending up eligible ADDS another number.

Dkjr only would if he medically retired I think.

Yup, I assume that's his route(?). No idea, but people talked like he was close to it. Unless he's just going to not play, but still wants the athletic scholarship to be able to practice and work out, etc. That's his right if he wants to do that.

Idk, I thought it was only speculated that DKJr could be one of those cases where they forego a year before the draft to heal up, but I dunno if that's using a scholly or not.

He’s counted on the 85. If he medicals, that’s one back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back