Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hit them in 3 consecutive innings, the 12th player in history to do that and only the second player to do it in the 7th ,8th, and 9th innings. JD Martinez also did it. Baseball history is replete with stats like this. It's one of the reasons I love the grand old game.

Glad he waited until he got out Cincy to do that.

Reactions: drvenner
Haha that's generally what I use. Just thinking about trying new balls out and the vice ones are pretty affordable.

Depends on the type of Vice balls you pick. The Pro Plus is supposed to be the best. I've only tried the Tour and the Drive. Distance ball, low spin rate, durable. I like more spin on iron shots and did not like how they putted at all. Felt like I was rolling a round rock.
A lot of it would be just what matters to you most, but it is a low spin ball.

Depends on the type of Vice balls you pick. The Pro Plus is supposed to be the best. I've only tried the Tour and the Drive. Distance ball, low spin rate, durable. I like more spin on iron shots and did not like how they putted at all. Felt like I was rolling a round rock.
A lot of it would be just what matters to you most, but it is a low spin ball.
Well I've never really played with good balls before cause I'm cheap so the tour ones would probably feel like pro to me. Haha that's good info though thanks.

I'm old enough that fashion takes a back seat to comfort. Are these supposed to be really comfortable?

I know that feel. Apparently if you have the right foot type, the Penny Hardaway sneakers fit well, but they're not designed with the general public in mind. It's a niche enthusiast market, and comfort is not at the top of the list.

I can definitely appreciate a nice pair of shoes, but you'll catch me wearing a pair of Bruno Mali or Allen Edmonds wingtips if I want to have a little bit of style. Beautifully designed shoes, and they're built to last.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Who's watching the Preakness today?

I like Improbable, but Bodexpress I think could be the Longshot to keep an eye on. Definitely playing him on my exotics. Always mining is going in my 2nd and 3rd spot on my exotics as well.

I'm still heated about the Derby after going big on Maximum Security. Hopefully today plays out much nicer.

Anybody know what’s up with the paintball course thing? Just having fun? Also any potential pops this weekend and is any of them official visits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back