Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Gut is filled with Natty Light. Rakim Jarrett is a VOL

god. college.

I recall a scottish highland themed party in 2001 or 2, we 'kilt' 8-10 kegs of Nat. swidt? there wasnt a large contingency.

it was an all day effort to clear those kegs. But, we had blue face paint on. It was game on.

Fyi, Natty is offering college schollies if you find a red tab.

They're doing a movie? One of the better series HBO did, but back when it was hard for an HBO series to survive more than 2 seasons. Rome being another one that didn't last long enough.

But will definitely have to rewatch Deadwood to get ready for the movie. Thanks for the heads up.
Airs may 31st I believe. Pretty sure the whole cast returns. Was shocked when it got canceled after season 3. Definitely glad I'm rewatching though. I had forgotten so much of it.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
They're doing a movie? One of the better series HBO did, but back when it was hard for an HBO series to survive more than 2 seasons. Rome being another one that didn't last long enough.

But will definitely have to rewatch Deadwood to get ready for the movie. Thanks for the heads up.

Man I loved Rome!! Season 1 was epic. You could tell though in Season 2 that they weren’t doing a 3rd season because they rushed the story line a bit much.

Can someone tell me if they are ready to trade people so they can get better? Why do we have all of these “amazing” prospects and pitchers but they suck balls right now?
Acuna, Swanson, Albies, Fried, Soroka, Folty, Newk suck? That’s news to me.

Theyre called prospects for a reason...

Last edited:
Acuna, Swanson, Albies, Fried, Soroka, Folty, Newk suck? That’s news to me.

Theyre called prospects for a reason...
Acuña, Swanson, Albies and Newcome have established themsves as major league players, they're not prospects. The Braves need MLB pitchers and they need them now.

I really hope JG improves enough to get us to a bowl game this year. He needs to be hitting those swing passes and back shoulder throws. Stat lines like 16-21 for 165 1 TDS 0 INTs seems to be the norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back