Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Fulmer said it Saturday though, I would have gone "Fulmer doubles down" or similar.

Like when reporters cover politicians pre election. Just want to avoid the 'news to me' look on repeats, if that makes sense.
Didn't Fulmer say that on TV in the broadcast booth during the game? Maybe Rucker didn't know he had already said it since he was watching the game in person.

France - if the content is true from what many articles posted on the web for an extensive period of time have stated - Christian churches are being targeted all over that country and are being torched, looted, defecated on, and vandalized. Most reports are accompanied by photos and videos. Some outlets are reporting it has averaged two times per week. One outlet stated there were 47 events targeting Christian churches and religious sites reported to law enforcement in February alone. So, one must decide that some or all of the outlets are lying, the events are mostly false flags created by anti-Islamists, or that elements within the massive influx of refugees and their supporters are actually targeting Christianity in France.
It's absolutely amazing how the mainstream media isn't talking about this...or is it? 😏

Reactions: OrangenSC
Apparently is at home, dealing with “personal issues”. Hopefully he gets things right, for his own sake, but I’ve had my doubts for awhile. Unfortunately, he’s come from a tough place in life and has not been able to turn the corner yet

So what I've heard is that he's 19 years old and has 2 kids. I don't personally know if he does or not. If that is true I can't imagine myself in his situation. When I think about his history with us I'm given to wondering if he ever wanted to play college football in the first place. There's no doubt that he has exceptional talent but he apparently avoided the recruiting process like a plague. When he finally arrives on our campus at the last minute there is nothing about him that indicates he's been thinking all that much about football for the previous few months. I don't see any indication that he wants to play the game any longer but because he so talented there are people around him, including people on our staff, who are trying to help him understand if he will take this opportunity and make the most of it, he'll be a multi-millionaire within a few years. I guess money isn't everything to him because, at least at this point, I don't think his heart is in football. I don't know him personally but I only wish the best for him and whatever circumstances he may have and it would be my prayer that God richly bless his life with joy and fulfillment in whatever path he chooses to travel. I, for one, am always going to be pulling for this kid. I've often heard him described as a south Georgia country boy; he may just not be cut out for the big city life. jmo.

France - if the content is true from what many articles posted on the web for an extensive period of time have stated - Christian churches are being targeted all over that country and are being torched, looted, defecated on, and vandalized. Most reports are accompanied by photos and videos. Some outlets are reporting it has averaged two times per week. One outlet stated there were 47 events targeting Christian churches and religious sites reported to law enforcement in February alone. So, one must decide that some or all of the outlets are lying, the events are mostly false flags created by anti-Islamists, or that elements within the massive influx of refugees and their supporters are actually targeting Christianity in France.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/16/tech/conspiracy-theories-notre-dame-cathedral-fire/index.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back