Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't imagine him not playing unless his health is an issue. Major step up for that tourney. Even more international exposure for St. Jude and the Memphis area. The stars bring the crowds. We decided to not go to the Heritage this year since it looked like a similar field as in the past. Then at the last minute Spieth decides to enter. Oh well...

I remember playing Harbour Town in a video game when I was growing up. Beautiful course.

There are, but there's huge skepticism among fans that he'll get even one done, let alone both.
I agree. He is the most frustrating author there is. I am afraid he is going to die before he finishes the series. Unlike Robert Jordan, he has said he does not want anyone to finish it if he dies before he finishes it.

There are, but there's huge skepticism among fans that he'll get even one done, let alone both.

If I were him I would absolutely hate the thought of having to write all that with the tv show having run its course. Walking the line between retread and independent story would suck, especially when you know you’ll get passionately roasted for every choice you make. Thanks no, move on, count money.

The pictures don't do justice to just how massive Notre Dame is. A lot of outsiders think of the Eiffel Tower when they think of Paris but if you've ever been to Paris, Notre Dame is a dominating presence. It feels like the heart of the city. So much of Western Civilization and Western Philosophy and Religion has taken in and around it and been shaped by the people and thinkers there.

The pictures don't do justice to just how massive Notre Dame is. A lot of outsiders think of the Eiffel Tower when they think of Paris but if you've ever been to Paris, Notre Dame is a dominating presence. It feels like the heart of the city. So much of Western Civilization and Western Philosophy and Religion has taken in and around it and been shaped by the people and thinkers there.
Dang...that sucks..my lil brother was just there a couple of weeks ago and sent me some pics of inside and out.

Reactions: UTProf
If I were him I would absolutely hate the thought of having to write all that with the tv show having run its course. Walking the line between retread and independent story would suck, especially when you know you’ll get passionately roasted for every choice you make. Thanks no, move on, count money.
It's his own dang fault. He had plenty of time get them done before the show ended. He just hasn't. I think it's very insulting to his fans. I know the show has diverted some, but there have undoubtedly been quite a few spoilers already.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill

Since I'm behind the iron curtain (a.k.a. can't see twitter content while at work), I have no idea what your post says. However, could you do me a solid and go ahead and change your avi? It gives me the sads when I see it and remember that I won't see him suiting up for the Vols ever again.

Man, so much history. I hate seeing things like this happen. The most important thing is that hopefully no one is hurt, but I also hope that any historical artifacts are saved.
The last I read the Crown of Thorns is still inside along with Notre Dame's fragment of the cross and nail. I dont think they were able to get out any thing from reports. The Virgin of Paris is still inside apparently.

Can't imagine him not playing unless his health is an issue. Major step up for that tourney. Even more international exposure for St. Jude and the Memphis area. The stars bring the crowds. We decided to not go to the Heritage this year since it looked like a similar field as in the past. Then at the last minute Spieth decides to enter. Oh well...
It’s the week after the Open. He traditionally takes the week before majors off, and often take the week after off. Add to that the travel and the fact that he has stayed multiple times that he is not going to play as many tourneys this year, and I think the Memphis even might not make the cut.

Sucks, but it will still have the highest octane leaderboard it has ever had

I do wonder if fed ex will push for it to get moved next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back