Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for CRB to coach a little. He's been a non-factor to this point. They haven't run their motion offense since the first 10 minutes of the game. Might be a good idea to get Grant into the game with Bowden some open looks.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Were going to go as far as Bone takes us on this thing. He’s the only player who can go iso and create off pick and roll at anytime

giphy.gif

In a nutshell - this.

We don't fight over and through screens. We switch our way out of covering the open 3.
Its been our issue all year and Colgate may not end up winning, but Iowa is scary with how they shoot the three. And a good coach like Jay Wright at Nova scares the hell out of me he will know this and exactly how to attack us

We are awful at defending the 3 so it’s not surprising

I don't know the answer, but I know the problem. Our strategy against the 3 is not working. We need to do something different. I am not saying we can do anything now, but if we make it to next week...

In a nutshell - this.

We don't fight over and through screens. We switch our way out of covering the open 3.
Its been our issue all year and Colgate may not end up winning, but Iowa is scary with how they shoot the three. And a good coach like Jay Wright at Nova scares the hell out of me he will know this and exactly how to attack us

I don't know the answer, but I know the problem. Our strategy against the 3 is not working. We need to do something different. I am not saying we can do anything now, but if we make it to next week...
Today theyre playing it a little different then we have but our guys have to start fighting over screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back