Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me get this straight Bill. You want a tall latte with a shot?

Bill: Didn’t we used to have a cute college girly get these. I will never step foot in Bama again.

Reactions: tn4elvis
Butch: Bill, the way we teach resolvency is DAT way. Details, Accountability and ...well, I forgot the last one but it was good. And that's what leads to the 5 star hearts and life championships.

Bill: (the look on his face says it all)
Saban was in that conversation also. So you tell me who dont belong. Bill, Nick and Butch just hanging out .Talking a little ball.Super Bowls, Nattys, or champions of life .

Reactions: bmaultbay
You can get in the Fat RB Hall of Fame for being exceptionally good, exceptionally fat, or a combination of both. One season as a fat runningback is all that's required to qualify because fat runningback is like a shooting star and not meant to last forever.

Fat RB Hall of Fame:
Jerome Bettis
2008 LenDale White
Craig "Ironhead" Heyward
Natrone Means

Honorable Mentions:
Mike Tolbert
CJ Anderson
Eddy Lacy
Chris Warren III
Ron Dayne

Honored for Contributions to Fat Guys Running Footballs:
William Perry
Lacy is in the China food hall of fame.

Really considering picking Yale to beat LSU. Having trouble pulling the trigger
Because of the way they played against the VOLS (and Kentucky) I think LSU could do alright. (of course they won't have a ref helping them) I am also wondering about which Florida will show up. (and Auburn)

Reactions: UTSuave’
Google it and read the reviews. 😂

Lol
Someone on TripAdvisor gave it 5 stars and left the following review:

This is not only the best Hotel in nashville. But this may be the best hotel in Tenneesee. The staudium Inn is a Gem. The service is top notch,and the guests are some of the finest people I have ever met,Don't even get me started on the rooms. They are lavishly decorated with only the finest peices of furniture. I Would highly reccomend getting the rooms with the bloodstains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back