Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s better than marcus when healthy

I don't know if I'd say that...they've played two different types of offense. Ryan has thrown it more often and thus has more INTs, but he seems to have been more durable.

Not sure which I'd prefer, I love the competition having both on the team can create though.

I don't know if I'd say that...they've played two different types of offense. Ryan has thrown it more often and thus has more INTs, but he seems to have been more durable.

Not sure which I'd prefer, I love the competition having both on the team can create though.

There probably haven't been too many comparisons in which someone said Tannehill is more durable.

My mom is having a very serious complicated surgery at Vanderbilt. She’s been in surgery since 0700 this morning. Waiting room has one TV. We asked someone to change the channel from HGTV to the SECT. This one lady 50 feet from the TV with a laptop and muthereffing headphones on stands up and says she’s watching that so they wouldn’t change the channel.

I’m about to get arrested

My mom is having a very serious complicated surgery at Vanderbilt. She’s been in surgery since 0700 this morning. Waiting room has one TV. We asked someone to change the channel from HGTV to the SECT. This one lady 50 feet from the TV with a laptop and muthereffing headphones on stands up and says she’s watching that so they wouldn’t change the channel.

I’m about to get arrested
Simple solution. Majority vote in the room. HGTV or SECT. It isn’t this lady’s home tv

Your wife may say she's ok with it, but I think it's likely she is not ok with it. Regarding strip clubs, my wife would be staunchly opposed because they objectify women. We also teach our daughter to be strong and independent and that places like strip clubs and Hooters are exploitative. In not being holier than Thou. I have been to a few. I would enjoy going again, but would not go because I love my wife and daughter and also agree that they are not good for the reasons already mentioned. JMHO.
I prefer strip clubs to Hooters because they are honest in their objectification. Also the strippers have a good chance of making good money if they have the sense to keep their nose clean.

There probably haven't been too many comparisons in which someone said Tannehill is more durable.

Well aside from 2017 he had only missed 8 games. Didn't miss a game his first 4 years. Even Brady, Peyton missed entire seasons from a major injury.

Marcus has played in 4 seasons and missed 8 games, never gone a full season yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back