Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's friggin disappointing bullcrap! How can I reach these kids if they want to beach about my harsh as heck vocabulary, it's pretty daggum difficult I tell you what!

My point being was there was a little too much squeaky-clean to him and it makes it difficult to connect with some guys with grittier upbringings. He was constantly getting roasted by Verno on the radio. Fave joke was one of our many suspensions being because the kid farted during an ice cream social. Paints the picture, y'know?

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
My point being was there was a little too much squeaky-clean to him and it makes it difficult to connect with some guys with grittier upbringings. He was constantly getting roasted by Verno on the radio. Fave joke was one of our many suspensions being because the kid farted during an ice cream social. Paints the picture, y'know?

Yeah, I understand that still dealing with 18-22 year old guys here. You get more than 3 dudes together and maturity/IQ will drop by a factor of like a thousand. As a coach suspensions would always be directly related to motivation driven things.

Missing team meetings, class, practice, team functions = suspended

I actually think most players respect coaches who have standards they uphold for themselves, but don't project on their staff or players.

That and them damn flash cards.

Reactions: ChismsHeadband
How does that make sense? If he can play Wade can coach...its known he was talking about Smart on the tap!

Totally makes sense for LSU. Quite likely there are gonna be vacated wins so it doesn't matter whether he plays or not, so why not make a push to try to win the tourney? Give the fans the good feelies for now, and later keep the bad guy label on the NCAA for taking their banners away. Besides, if they win the SECT and their banners get taken, at least no one else gets to hang any. It's a crappy way to be but within that crappiness it's logical.

Hot Take: Gators put LSU out and Bama upsets a distracted (looking ahead to US) Kentucky team.
Not really directed at you, but who cares about what happens in the other games… We need to focus on winning our game tonight, and let everything else shake out the way it shakes out. All that we can control is our game.

I’m saying you can lose several games in the regular season and it ultimately have no effect on your chances to win a title. So a regular season loss or seven. Really doesn’t matter.
So, if you lose seven and get a 3 seed as opposed to losing 2 and getting a 1 seed, that doesn't matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back