Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much! I have one somewhere - or had one - in orange and now am inspired to look for it! Things are currently packed up due to remodeling but I should be able to look very soon. If I can't find it I will take you up on the offer! I love it! :)
It is really cool!

They need to do a 60’s era Batman movie with the Dad bod Batman, colorful suits and overly comedic flair. Market it as a comedy and don’t take it too serious and it would be awesome

Just on the off chance you didn’t see it, the 60s Batman show folks did do a movie in ‘66 and it was glorious.

Houston has a better SOS & RPI than Gonzaga, as well as a better record. And if they win the ACC they would only distance themselves.

But I'm sure they'll get snuffed.

Interesting about NET. Ken Pom has them 13th and with a worse SoS than Gonzaga. NET seems to be an outlier on Houston. Lunardi has them a 3.

2 losses and 4th in the NET...and Zags, VA, Duke only teams ahead of them in NET. Zags already lost and VA or Duke will lose 1 more (both could still lose).

Honestly could be argued they're more deserving than Gonzaga.

Two of the ACC schools will add better wins than anything Houston can offer. As will the Big10 and SEC champion.

They’lol be a 2 or 3, where they belong

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back