Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool so now it's a rap v. country argument?

Don't listen to the radio. Find better recommendations. Except no one who listens to rap will seek out country, and no one who listens to country will seek out rap. Let's just end that conversation and focus our ill wills on how terrible the new rankings are.

Toby Nwigwe is solidly original and is a really good guy from what I can tell. Use to play football at North Texas.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Freshman OL Chris Akporoghene has been a weight room warrior since arriving, gaining close to 25 pounds during offseason conditioning.

But Akporoghene will have to wait a bit to see if translate to the field, as the 6-4, 300-pound lineman had a minor knee procedure that will sideline him for the start of spring practice, per sources.

It’s unclear how long Akporoghene will be out, but a short-handed OL will be without another body starting spring practice Thursday. Brandon Kennedy will also be limited and Trey Smith will not participate, leaving the Vols with just 10 fully healthy scholarship OL at the start of spring camp.

-Simonton

This is bulls**t.🤷🏽‍♂️🍊🍊 🖕🏽No respect! How does a 4 and 5 loss team stay ahead of us!? I’m so confused.

Attachments

• 11F7C5BD-8234-4187-BABF-33409ED2F096.png
    11F7C5BD-8234-4187-BABF-33409ED2F096.png
    357 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Reactions: T Dog
Wrong...

Tyler Childers, Chris Stapleton, Jason Isbell, Colter Wall, Sturgill Simpson, Jamestown Revival, Willie Watson, Shakey Graves, The Wildfeathers, Trampled by Turtles...a few that write songs on a different level.

The funny thing with country is people are breaking it a part now. So you see Americana or Folk or Indie thrown around.
Solid list

-Simonton

I count 11 OL being able to participate (bolded), what am I missing?

C - Brandon Kennedy (RSSr) 4*
G - Riley Lovingood (RSSr) 2*
G - Jahmir Johnson (Sr) 3*

G - Smith, Trey (Jr) 5*
G - Ryan Johnson (RSJr) 4*
T - Marcus Tatum (RSJr) 3*
G- Nathan Niehaus (RSJr) 3*
G - Riley Locklear (Jr) 3*

G - Jerome Carvin (So) 4*
G - K’Rohjn Calbert (RSSo) 3*
-G - Eric Crosby (RSSo) 4*

G - Chris A (Fr) 3*
T - Wanya Morris (Fr) 5*
G - Ollie Lane (RSFr) 3*

T - Darnell Wright (Fr) 5*
G - Jackson Lampley (Fr) 4*
G - Melvin McBride (Fr) 3*

I saw him in Louisville back in December and it was incredible. Cant wait to see him at Rhythm n Blooms this year.
Not sure if you had this experience, but the crowd seems to sing along with Childers more aggressively than any live performance I can remember.

Something about those songs makes people feel like they’re rooted in them personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back