Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doctor has to go school, GRADUATE and serve internships and a residency BEFORE he starts profiting...still nowhere near the bank of a star basketball player waiting ONE YEAR to “profit from his name and likeness”. So awesome an argument that you’re not equipped to realize it.

Sorry, but you ain't a doc when you are a first year pre-med student. Or 2nd year or 3rd year. But an elite ball player is an elite ball player. It is about market value. Zion has instant market value. I wouldn't pay a dime to let a first year pre-med work on me. Basic capitalism.

Sorry, but you ain't a doc when you are a first year pre-med student. Or 2nd year or 3rd year. But an elite ball player is an elite ball player. It is about market value. Zion has instant market value. I wouldn't pay a dime to let a first year pre-med work on me. Basic capitalism.
People only like free market and capitalism part of the time....

Reactions: ChiTownVol
In bowls? You got dementia? Are we shifting specifically to UT, now? When did Zion transfer? Overall product, lil buddy...quit scampering. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😀😃😂😅
My comment was about Tennessee’s attendance dropping and less young fans being die hard fans. Wtf does that have to do with Zion, Duke, Osu or Stanford?

I didn’t bring up the doctor analogy...but since HE did? 😎

My comment was about Tennessee’s attendance dropping and less young fans being die hard fans. Wtf does that have to do with Zion, Duke, Osu or Stanford?
You need an alignment...you’re swerving like a mofo! Our attendance dropped (a tad) because our product sucked. That’s not a new (or permanent) development. We win and there’s plenty on board In your dream scenario, there are no athletes to build a team...and the overall market sucked. This whole spiel got started with your stance on Zion and last night’s game...quit crossing the median. 🤣😂🤣😂😂😂🤣

You need an alignment...you’re swerving like a mofo! Our attendance dropped (a tad) because our product sucked. That’s not a new (or permanent) development. We win and there’s plenty on board In your dream scenario, there are no athletes to build a team...and the overall market sucked. This whole spiel got started with your stance on Zion and last night’s game...quit crossing the median. 🤣😂🤣😂😂😂🤣
It was brought up because @Ulysees E. McGill brought up being a die hard fan in the 80’s. Thanks for proving my point star players help create more fans and more people watch...

Calling all VN sleuths. In all these brief workout videos being released, has anyone noticed JJ Peterson? I'm curious how he is doing physically. I imagine/hope that he at least looks like a totally different dude than the one that showed up extremely out of shape last Fall. Him looking better won't guarantee that he contributes in 2019, but if he looks like he did in the Fall, that will pretty much guarantee that he won't.

Had the same thought yesterday. Has not been seen.

No TEAM made up of such. Gotta mix in some mortals to play off of. Destroy the product and they’re elite and irrelevant. Like the world’s best handball player! 😎
Wait... So elite athletes do draw people to watch? I thought it wasn’t only people being fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back