Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It also has to be a good thing to have Pruitt available to give more feedback to the offense on the sidelines. I doubt he got to do that as much as he would have liked when he was calling plays.

Like he mentioned, Ansley understands the why behind what's being called in normal situations. They are thinking about things the same way. It should give Pruitt some freedom to let the defense coast along without him from time to time.

But I would guess he is still gonna be locked in and full of input about 90% of the time our defense is out there. It's who he is. And he can override any call he wants because it's his team.

Hopefully Ansley is gonna shine.

Ansley probably came BECAUSE Pruitt offered him that role. Will probably take over as the fulltime DC next year imo

GO VOLS!!!!! THOUGHT MAYBE I WOULD COME AND SHOW SOME LOVE TO MY OLD STUMPIN' GROUNDS! I AM LOVING THE FACT THAT YOU ALL ARE #1 IN THE NATION!!! LOOKING FORWARD TO WATCHING THE BIG GAME ON TOMORROW!!!

caps-lock-stuck-mighty-big-words.jpg

TN should be able to get the amount of his Maryland salary buyout money back from Butch if they can prove an offer was made.
@LA Vol can speak to it, but I would guess he’s gotta be in violation of the mitigation clause in his buyout at this point.

Not that Tennessee would ever DO anything about it....

So I'm in Savannah, GA working. Someone drop the good Intel of the must eat restaurant here. Would like fresh sea food but post best restaurants. Local

There’s an English pub that is really good there, can’t remember the name so maybe someone can help. After dinner, I’d recommend Leopold’s Ice Cream. It’s an absolute throwback. Feels like an ice cream parlor from the 1900’s.

Edit: Six Pence Pub

-Sundae café in Tybee Island is good
-Vinnie Van Go's is good pizza
-Gerabaldi's is nice too
-Leopolds has great ice cream
You can just walk down the boardwalk and pick a seafood place. You're on the water so it will be good

When it comes to March madness! What do you all think tennessee needs to improve on if it comes to facing duke.Coach Barnes has already seen the press and beat it.im wondering what else coach K might have up his sleeve that we haven’t seen yet,if we do play them.

BOZICH | Mack has plan so Duke loss doesn't beat Louisville again
It doesn't matter what K comes up with because all the opponent needs to do is stop Zion. We have multiple players that can make Zion take nothing but jumpers and 3s.

So I'm in Savannah, GA working. Someone drop the good Intel of the must eat restaurant here. Would like fresh sea food but post best restaurants. Local

There is a little hut that serves pizza downtown. Goes by the name Pizza Hut.

Pretty mediocre pizza though.

Ansley probably came BECAUSE Pruitt offered him that role. Will probably take over as the fulltime DC next year imo

I agree. A lot of people don't really focus on CJP's history as an elite DC for a number of years with NC winning teams. But I can guarantee you the coaching industry knows. Ansley knows that doing well with CJP will lead to even bigger opportunities fairly soon.

The Boar's Head on the river front has some excellent shrimp and grits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back