Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Seriously, if Enos leaves for a LESS than lateral position it will hurt this staff - AND it will be a HUGE RED FLAG about the current state of the program......

I say that - UNLESS Saban is about to announce a much Bigger Name coming in as the new OC. In which case you couldn't really blame Enos for moving on. Otherwise, it's a Head Scratcher!!!"

- Poster on the Bama Board

I sure do love me some Bama tears!

Another gem from the Bama Board...

"I agree with the HUGE RED FLAG if Enos leaves and we can't get a bigger and better hire. I know we always lose coaches but Enos leaving Miami and Gattis for Michigan don't make sense. These moves are making me think that there is something definitely going on with the program that isn't good. Can this be the start of the decline? I hope not!!! "

😭😂😂😂 I know I’ve been checking over there the past 3 days and they way to full of themselves all because of 2 good seasons. Ridiculous!
They at least have one, somewhat smart one.

That conveniently leaves out the fact Chaney received an extension to his contract. If he wanted to get rid of him, just let him finish the third year of his original contract and don’t renew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back