Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Bama was out of it for To'oto'o? This may have been a while ago as I haven't kept up with recruiting nearly as much this year. Last I heard Bama was out for him since they had other LB's commit to them.
i'm not sure what dominos would need to fall there, i know KT comitting to oregon was one. and nakobi dean is one.

i don't know if dean comitting to Bama takes HT out of hte picture for them....i do believe if Dean commits to UGA, then that likely ramps up Bama's efforts on to'oto'o, and would make it difficult for us.

plust Tosh is a delasalle alum, and htey have a great relationship. we've got simon and nieds, so we're not chopped liver here.

but evena close 2nd, is still 2nd.

I've only used it once in my years being here, and I'm glad I did.

I do think one shouldn't be too liberal with it just because someone has a different view. But when people post in a way where you can't tell if their trolling or just really bad at expressing their opinions, it becomes a legitimate option.
the ones i like are when someone posts something about "i've got him blocked, what'd he say?"

lol.

US Dept of Interior, USFS or BLM needs to release Wolves back into the area. Or, pay for Coyote pelts. no mas coyote.
Pretty sure only red wolves are native to that area and there's not enough wild/captive red wolves to successfully implant a herd in an area like Dallas

Reactions: Poppa T
“Jeremy, how confident are you in the players currently on your roster?”

Hnb44.gif

Russell, Crouch appear to be the two we have the best shot with. as far as targets go.....To'oto'o is probably #1 target.

one would assume that if we're willing to let L Henry walk, that should mean we have good news elswewhere, like a Henry To'oto'o possibly? but all things point to Bama for him. but he's still gonna OV here, so i don't think we're out of it.

past that............? dunno.
I keep seeing that all things point HT to Bama; and not just from you, Jake. Where are these things? I have not seen them...not one single remark or sentence from HT, at all. Every interview I have seen him give, or have read, he never talks about Bama without talking about UT, and vice versa. And yes, I know all about Lupoi. Is there something else that I may have missed?

reading through threads... looks like we are going to whiff again on some guys... we hopefully will get our share, but a few that I was hoping (Bogle/EJ Ogar) seem to have shut it down. Let's finish strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back