Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce Arians committed to keeping him if he got the job and he should theoretically be the top candidate
Greg Williams is getting the job done. I see no reason to think he can't continue to do so. He's been a HC before, the team has responded well to him, they've already won more under him than they did in Hue Jackson's ENTIRE tenure as a HC...

Why not?

So far the only departures this offseason have been McBride, Osborne, and Sapp right?
Yep. 247 guys made a good point on the pod cast that not all transfers have to happen before spring. Many of them can go through spring practice, see where they are in terms of playing time, and leave before the rest of this signing class enrolls in the summer

Reactions: nesbuddha66
so what in the wide wide world of sports is going on up in here --- I jump back on from earlier this morning and folks be Justin Field/Haselwooding, OC rumors, Bogle sighting, good lawd. Folks don't need to be toying with people's emotions with the Fields rumors... that kid steps on campus and our program INSTANTLY changes.

Reactions: NashVolDavis
Yep. 247 guys made a good point on the pod cast that not all transfers have to happen before spring. Many of them can go through spring practice, see where they are in terms of playing time, and leave before the rest of this signing class enrolls in the summer

Wasn’t it said we needed about 12 guys to transfer out to take a full class?

so what in the wide wide world of sports is going on up in here --- I jump back on from earlier this morning and folks be Justin Field/Haselwooding, OC rumors, Bogle sighting, good lawd. Folks don't need to be toying with people's emotions with the Fields rumors... that kid steps on campus and our program INSTANTLY changes.
it's all just fake news. AV dropped a nugget on Haselwood, and the dot connectors started making ish up....lol.

the bogle stuff, it's lukewarm at best, but to say recruiting at Miami has taken a down turn, is a giant understatement. maybe there's an opportunity to get back in it? dunno, and i have my doubts.

it's all just fake news. AV dropped a nugget on Haselwood, and the dot connectors started making ish up....lol.

the bogle stuff, it's lukewarm at best, but to say recruiting at Miami has taken a down turn, is a giant understatement. maybe there's an opportunity to get back in it? dunno, and i have my doubts.

Thanks--- Figured, but dang can you imagine... Hey, but I thought we were still in a really good place with Haselwood, so there's always a chance there... Maybe momma Bogle is more willing to turn loose as well...

Greg Williams is getting the job done. I see no reason to think he can't continue to do so. He's been a HC before, the team has responded well to him, they've already won more under him than they did in Hue Jackson's ENTIRE tenure as a HC...

Why not?
I read/heard over the weekend that Williams will likely get that job.

Reactions: BJSforVols and ob79
It looks like after this weekend we are going to be giving out some "git shirts". I have no problem with it because we the need the best recruits we can get, but how does this work if we get 28 LOI's and with the 25 hard limit do we have to have a crucial conversation with some recruits and tell him to look elsewhere?

Recap..
ezgif-1-238229d40e29.gif

Scholarships run until end of spring semester. As students they need to make sure academics are in order before transferring

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back