Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's interesting that they can supposedly get information on what's NOT going on but have no information for what IS going on. Says a lot about their sources. lol.
“Sources indicated to VQ that Jeremy Pruitt in fact did not reach out to newly fired Mike McCarthy. It makes sense as the two have never met, spoken, been near each other or even liked one another’s posts on Twitter. Keep an eye out for who we cross off the list next, as John Madden and Larry Fitzgerald are thought to not be on that list. We will confirm by Friday. Give me your moneys.”

Well AV didn't like my "It's a homerun hire" post or "Pruitt already has his guy post".
Or he knows I am onto something so spectacular that it would rock college football to it's core.
Or he knows Volnation will implode given the meh nature of the hire.
Or he knows Pruitt is torturing us on orders from his master Satan I mean Saban.
Or he has me on ignore since I stated I hate Atlanta.

2 earthquakes reported in East Tennessee

Boom it must’ve happened early this morning and the hire is literally earth shakingly big!
320px-Stay-puft-marshmallow-man.jpg

Rz8oGDM0_400x400.jpg

It's interesting that they can supposedly get information on what's NOT going on but have no information for what IS going on. Says a lot about their sources. lol.
If AV is legit, I know I know.... and it appears he is... then our program has decided to be very cautious with insiders or local media. Would explain why they have less content since Pruitt got here and also why they are taking shots in the dark to generate traffic to their websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back