Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what, no matter who they hire to be the OC they will still be playing ball in the Fall and for me a day with TN football is better than one without it. I want them to win, but if they don’t then it makes no legitimate difference in my life.

It’s a game and there have been enough stories going around this board about honest to God problems in this world that this coaching search (for an OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR!!!) should be kept in sort of perspective.

Things a fan of a Big Ten team would say for 1000, Alex.

As I have said in multiple posts, I don't know for sure. I don't think it's money because I am not sure Freeze has a Tennessee offer.

So I don't know exactly what the hold up is. The assumption if it's not money is that some are not fully on board with the idea of the hire. Again, I don't know who are why. I am not aware of any new "things" against Freeze. I admit that I'm surprised it would have gotten to this point if some above Pruitt were not on board with it. They have had a while to vet him out. But right now in talking to people it doesn't seem like it's close to being done.

Freeze interviewed at FSU today. He's talked to Auburn as well so in the last couple of days while Tennessee has delayed things iother schools are getting into play.

Hubbs

SIAP. Aaaand that’s a wrap.

I
You still play rugby?

Not here lately. Life’s been crazy and I have a new job that requires me to be in the office most Saturdays and the games are on Saturdays. I still try and go and play pick up with some of the guys every so often when I can though.

Briarcrest stuff sounds like most 90's era middle schools with a dress code across the country. If we weren't currently all freaking metoo and if the name Freeze wasn't involved it would never be a blip on anybody's radar..sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back