Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We left Miami 4 pm Saturday on the Carnival Conquest, and we had one day at sea then stopped at Grand Turk, left there and went to San Juan, then St Thomas(we ferried over to St John on our own) then Amber Cove in the D.R., then another day at sea, then disembarked Saturday around 10:30

St John in particular is a spectacular, laid back and uncrowded place..

I highly recommend that particular cruise, it was our first, but it was a blast. I researched every port before we left to see exactly what I wanted to do. We didn't pay for any Carnival excursions, we either went on our own or used recommended local providers and saved a buttload of money.
I took that cruise out of Port Canaveral 2 years ago Christmas. I loved everywhere we went (I didnt do an excursion to St. john's though.) I loved it! It was my 1st cruise and really cant wait to go again. I told my friends I was going to move to St. Thomas and work for the USPS and drink Banana Daiquiris all day everyday. Glad you had fun! And I'm sorry you came home to a break in.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Truly astonishing anyone even accepts paying it. If someone said they wanted me to insure me paying them a monthly bill I would laugh in their face and go somewhere else. It only exists to this day because people put up with it. Utter insanity.

Seems like you don't really understand why it's required. Your alternative is to not get a mortgage.

I took that cruise out of Port Canaveral 2 years ago Christmas. I loved everywhere we went (I didnt do an excursion to St. john's though.) I loved it! It was my 1st cruise and really cant wait to go again. I told my friends I was going to move to St. Thomas and work for the USPS and drink Banana Daiquiris all day everyday. Glad you had fun! And I'm sorry you came home to a break in.
We actually didn't do the Carnival excursion to St John, it cost 89$ a person and you had to wait around half the day for everybody. We paid 10$ for taxi to Red Hook, 32$ for round trip ferry tickets, and then 12$ for taxi to Trunk Bay. We also walked around Cruz Bay for awhile before going back to St.Thomas, and the best thing was that we were basically alone at Trunk Bay for a couple of hours. St.Thomas is definitely beautiful, but it is way too crowded and developed for my taste.

Reactions: ngavolgirl
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back