Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Texas population is over 25 million people. This state has plenty of 3 star recruits that are just as good as most 4 star recruits in states with smaller populations. Purely a numbers game.

we might consider 'cruiting Tejas a little more intensely with those thoughts. however, i'm guessing the geography of the southeastern states might be better suited and just as populous for a 'cruiting base. toss in NC and Virginia and we're really talking now

Trunk Bay, St John. I've snorkeled all over that bay, lol.
Bingo! We have a winner 🥳

That place was amazing, I snorkeled all around the little island...my goodness what a spectacular place. We were the first ones off the ship when they opened the gangway, and caught a taxi over to Red Hook ferry and caught the first ferry over to St John.

There are very few things in life that ever live up to expectations, but St. Thomas, St. John and Trunk Bay in particular, Old San Juan and the Damajagua waterfalls in the D.R. all vastly exceeded my expectations.

Bingo! We have a winner 🥳

That place was amazing, I snorkeled all around the little island...my goodness what a spectacular place. We were the first ones off the ship when they opened the gangway, and caught a taxi over to Red Hook ferry and caught the first ferry over to St John.

There are very few things in life that ever live up to expectations, but St. Thomas, St. John and Trunk Bay in particular, Old San Juan and the Damajagua waterfalls in the D.R. all vastly exceeded my expectations.

did you do a cruise to all those places? Wife wants to do a 1 yr anniversary to the D.R....now I'm trying to find any other place to go. Virgin Islands might be a good place. Maybe a little Nassau and this Trunk Bay. You have shown me the light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back