Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helps to find big brothers and sisters for kids with incarcerated parents. Has helped listeners find a new job after being laid off.

he was saying that it would come out before the end of the day on his show and then went on to say he thought he would end up at UT. Point me to someone else in the media who said that they day of.
I like Basilio. The call base he has developed puts the Sports Animal callers to shame. I just don't think he knows as much as he insinuates he does. I think all the media know way less since Pruitt has been in charge. He used to buy his own time, maybe he still does. His show is entertaining, for sure.

I like Basilio. The call base he has developed puts the Sports Animal callers to shame. I just don't think he knows as much as he insinuates he does. I think all the media know way less since Pruitt has been in charge. He used to buy his own time, maybe he still does. His show is entertaining, for sure.
That's it about this rumor, I believe Pruitt does keep a lid on things.
For this one, we have to believe that instead of discussing individually, he had a group butt chewing and then one of the butt chewies (ha) ran to call Tony and describe said chewing.
That's asking a lot.

Listened to Doug Matthews this morning. He said he'd give a recruiting update and when he finally got around to it, it consisted of a minute or less of him saying he is not worried about recruiting (i.e. 'It's only May'). Usually, when Doug makes these sort of statements I interpret it to mean that the noise is penetrating the program and his source(s) are upset/distracted enough to say something to Doug about it. I'm more likely to believe the X report from TB based on what Doug said today.

Reactions: Jack Burton
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back