Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s fine but don’t act like you wouldn’t want Kentucky’s success under cal.
If Cal were available and had no sanction clouds hanging over him, I would like him to be our coach. I still would not like the fact that many players would leave after only one year. The best solution is to get rid of the one and done. Let them go to the NBA if they want. If they decide to go to school, adopt the baseball rules and make them stay three years. JMO.

Personally didn’t think he was given enough time.

4 years and his best season was 20 wins with a NBA lottery pick. I just don't know if Avery's in the right spot, I think he can win if he's at the right program. I mean if you can recruit 4 & 5 stars in basketball at Alabama you can probably recruit anywhere.

Reactions: UTSuave’
Your right there not experts 8-0 plus 4--0 in play in games Biatch
LOL.

GoodActualAlbacoretuna-small.gif

I filled in at a walk in clinic for a doc I know. When he asked me I was like sure man no problem. Then I realized that was first day of the tournament. He’s such a good guy I couldn’t tell him no. All day yesterday I was listening to sniffles complaints thinking about basketball. I’m like you’re not sick. You have allergies. Don’t you know the damn tournament is on? Lesson learned. Never again

Fiancée is a NP at an urgent care clinic. The amount of insanity that comes through the front door at her work is alarming, to say the least.

I dont do this often but I feel this is worthy. Can we have a group prayer for those affected. Thousands are still missing and is said it is the worst disaster in the southern hemisphere to date. Now I know we have our own flooding but we have the infrastructure to rebuild and equipment to save alot ot people, but they do not. So prayers up for all those affected buy that cyclone.
Cyclone Idai: Death toll tops 500 in in Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Malawi; hundreds more feared dead - CBS News
Prayers for all of these poor people and their families.

If Cal were available and had no sanction clouds hanging over him, I would like him to be our coach. I still would not like the fact that many players would leave after only one year. The best solution is to get rid of the one and done. Let them go to the NBA if they want. If they decide to go to school, adopt the baseball rules and make them stay three years. JMO.
That is the problem with the NBA....too many 1 and done players. Horrible fundamentals.

Reactions: drvenner
SEC schools can serve it in private areas, just not stadium-wide. Where and how is a school-by-school decision-- just has to be separated from general seating.
Could Neyland designate some sections as "family sections" and then the rest as "drinking sections?"

Fiancée is a NP at an urgent care clinic. The amount of insanity that comes through the front door at her work is alarming, to say the least.
OT: school wants me to teach chemistry but in Tennessee you need the subject endorsement to teach the subject. So I'm studying for the chemistry praxis... I keep forgetting how much I dislike chemistry lol

It’s a NBA rule. They’ve put it on the table towards repealing it when their labor agreement ends. The NBA would never play ball with requiring college players stay three seasons either. That works for baseball because it’s just another version of it’s established minor league system.

Reactions: drvenner
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back