Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought his recruiting would give him some time. Saban’s spoiled them. They’re never going to be a comparable basketball program.

Exactly what I was thinking 🤔 @butchna

he will land somewhere else and I hope it’s A&M honestly just so he can have a revenge against them every year.

Last edited:
I dont do this often but I feel this is worthy. Can we have a group prayer for those affected. Thousands are still missing and is said it is the worst disaster in the southern hemisphere to date. Now I know we have our own flooding but we have the infrastructure to rebuild and equipment to save alot ot people, but they do not. So prayers up for all those affected buy that cyclone.
Cyclone Idai: Death toll tops 500 in in Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Malawi; hundreds more feared dead - CBS News
That is an awesome idea.

Reactions: T Dog
I dont do this often but I feel this is worthy. Can we have a group prayer for those affected. Thousands are still missing and is said it is the worst disaster in the southern hemisphere to date. Now I know we have our own flooding but we have the infrastructure to rebuild and equipment to save alot ot people, but they do not. So prayers up for all those affected buy that cyclone.
Cyclone Idai: Death toll tops 500 in in Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Malawi; hundreds more feared dead - CBS News

🙏🏻

Well, you can debate whether they can get anyone better. But he had talent.

They were just so inconsistent. Beat UK and then lose to A&M.

Fair enough.but the UK win showed potential and promise and that’s a tough task to accomplish especially against Calipari.

That is stunning. Thankful for rescue, aid, and government workers there to save tens of thousands and continuing donations. They'll need extra resources in the days and months to come.

Lol. I do love your posts. You’re a funny guy.
I filled in at a walk in clinic for a doc I know. When he asked me I was like sure man no problem. Then I realized that was first day of the tournament. He’s such a good guy I couldn’t tell him no. All day yesterday I was listening to sniffles complaints thinking about basketball. I’m like you’re not sick. You have allergies. Don’t you know the damn tournament is on? Lesson learned. Never again

I filled in at a walk in clinic for a doc I know. When he asked me I was like sure man no problem. Then I realized that was first day of the tournament. He’s such a good guy I couldn’t tell him no. All day yesterday I was listening to sniffles complaints thinking about basketball. I’m like you’re not sick. You have allergies. Don’t you know the damn tournament is on? Lesson learned. Never again
There is a new strain of Strep down here in GA that is hitting the kids pretty hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back