Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have Belmont as my cinderella making the sweet 16

Hope he stays and continues to flip is roster every year with those 1 and dones. I'd hate for UK to get a top flight coach to go along with top shelf talent that would stay for at least 2-3 years. That would be some bad news for the SEC.

Depends on which bracket 🤷🏽‍♂️ In some I have them losing to Florida and in others either Buffalo Or Texas tech.Michigan will not go far either way.as far as Michigan st. I have them losing to Louisville or LSU either way I like Michigan’s odds better than Michigan st if I had to pick one.
Michigan’s offense is not great, and bad at times. But they are such a good defensive team. If they make it past Texas tech, they could easily reach the FF.

Reactions: UTSuave’
You guys are crazy. For basketball schools like UK and UCLA, Cal is worth whatever you can pay him. He’ll consistently have your team in the top 15, fill seats by putting a team stocked with future NBA players on the floor, and have you competing for natty’s in the regular. He’ll win the press conference every time.

Reactions: drvenner
Michigan’s offense is not great, and bad at times. But they are such a good defensive team. If they make it past Texas tech, they could easily reach the FF.

I've said it before....defense and rebounding should be our top priorities. Those don't have off nights and can be counted on game after game. If we get back to our strengths, we can make some noise in this tournament. We've seen games/flashes throughout the year and we've seen the other side of the coin as well. No telling which UT we will see half to half or game to game. If they haven't figured it out by now.....

Team has the potential for both an early exit and a final 4. Defense and rebounding. The offense will take care of itself.

Yes i agree. maybe its just me but with the way recruiting is these days its getting more top heavy and the rich keep getting richer. It'll take miracles to unseat those top 5ish teams

Well everyone thought Georgia was just this unstoppable train and they showed serious flaws last year. Even if you recruit at an elite level it then goes into sustaining it, roster and player management. We’ve already seen a lot of players transfer and leave early from there on top of Kirby showing to be an average coach imo. Dabo, Saban, and Meyer are all 3 generational coaches. Thankfully one of them is gone now. Herman, jimbo, and Mullen are the three scare me most going forward.

Reactions: Bms4880
You guys are crazy. For basketball schools like UK and UCLA, Cal is worth whatever you can pay him. He’ll consistently have your team in the top 15, fill seats by putting a team stocked with future NBA players on the floor, and have you competing for natty’s in the regular. He’ll win the press conference every time.

Agree. Always been a big fan of Cals.

What kind of psychopaths fill out multiple brackets?
I've always wondered this too. Apparently we are in the minority though because people are constantly asking why I just fill out one...

It's like playing the lottery. If you were going to purchase multiple lottery tickets, wouldn't you play different numbers?

It's like playing the lottery. If you were going to purchase multiple lottery tickets, wouldn't you play different numbers?
Because I want that satisfaction of knowing that I was right with what I originally thought would be the results, not know that I happened to be right in one out of the 100 different variations I choose. Zero satisfaction in that imo.

I've always wondered this too. Apparently we are in the minority though because people are constantly asking why I just fill out one...
I never have before this year. But the ESPN has an autofill feature. So I did one with autofill and one with my own skill, just for comparision’s sake.

Another tournament thing that really grinds my gears is considering it a “tournament win” if a 16 seed beats another 16 seed in the play in game.

That ain’t no NCAA tournament win, gets outta here with that ish

Now
1553172567454.jpeg

Reactions: Brillovol
I never have before this year. But the ESPN has an autofill feature. So I did one with autofill and one with my own skill, just for comparision’s sake.
Now, that seems fair to me. Where people lose me is when they fill out 26 brackets and then take the best pick % and act like they were so smart for the picks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back