Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have done a complete 180 on auburn. Now I'm seriously considering picking them to lose tomorrow

New Mexico states owns the offensive glass (second in the country, tied with LSU). LSU beat auburn and had 23 offensive rebounds in that game.

If Auburn doesn’t shoot well...

I have done a complete 180 on auburn. Now I'm seriously considering picking them to lose tomorrow

New Mexico states owns the offensive glass (second in the country, tied with LSU). LSU beat auburn and had 23 offensive rebounds in that game.

If Auburn doesn’t shoot well...

Auburn is one of those teams who could lose in the 1st round or make the Elite 8

Just a crapshoot on who shows up

That can be true for basically any decade of college football. It’s always changing and people who we thought were great coaches get exposed really quickly and new coaches come out of no where with success. You think anybody thought Clemson was about to become a dynasty when Dabo took over?

Yes i agree. maybe its just me but with the way recruiting is these days its getting more top heavy and the rich keep getting richer. It'll take miracles to unseat those top 5ish teams

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
I only have 1 and I have no clue what I want to do with it there are so many mediocre teams this year. This is a work money pool too
The only hard part for me was UT or UVA. I’m not sure I trust either one in a pinch. The Florida State game convinced me not to take UVA. If UT can get by Cincinnati, I think they make the final 4. JMO

The only hard part for me was UT or UVA. I’m not sure I trust either one in a pinch. The Florida State game convinced me not to take UVA. If UT can get by Cincinnati, I think they make the final 4. JMO
I want to trust us, I dont have us playing UVA right now I have the Rebels beating the Cavs. I have us in the natty losing right now

Reactions: peaygolf
I also want to pick Yale over LSU because I think LSU will be distracted with all of the NCAA stuff going on

Reactions: peaygolf
Yes i agree. maybe its just me but with the way recruiting is these days its getting more top heavy and the rich keep getting richer. It'll take miracles to unseat those top 5ish teams
Dynasties die. Dabo and Nick can’t coach forever. Time takes time......
The wrong coach can kill a dynasty in a heartbeat. Look at FSU, Nebraska, Oklahoma (after Switzer) and Miami (after Erickson)
Hopefully Day is wrong for OSU.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back