Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until our Vol players, individually, decide to return to what made them an elite team there will be major obstacles from within - not from opponents. Nobody cared who got the shots. The key to O creation was Williams and Bone. They were unselfish to a fault and everybody moved in concert. The number one issue is and has been selfishness and Turner has been the chief culprit of late. But others are at fault as well.

It carries over to the D. Help D's need to work in concert. Triple teaming or running off the court on an opponent's 3 point attempt are probably not good options for playing D. Alexander not challenging shots in the lane is probably a bit silly, what other reason should he be in the game?

The sum is greater than the individual parts.
I have to disagree. Turner has not been great lately, but I don't think it's because he is being selfish. We are really struggling to keep up our intensity on defense and we are not rebounding consistently. Turner does have to avoid some of the dumb plays he has been making, but it is not all on him.

Reactions: JCP201
Not really directed at you, but who cares about what happens in the other games… We need to focus on winning our game tonight, and let everything else shake out the way it shakes out. All that we can control is our game.

"WE" can't control any of the games, I speak about the team as if I'm a part of it too. So by no means am I trying to insult, but as fans all we can do is discuss the games. If I was at home and not at work, I'd be watching all the games so of course I'm going to predict/theorize who may/may not win.

I honestly can't -just- focus on the UT game, since well it's not on yet...lol

If we lose tonight LSU might take our 2 seed and we fall to a 3. LSU is 100% a better team than we are right now

Last edited:
"WE" can't control any of the games, I speak about the team as if I'm a part of it too. So by no means am I trying to insult, but as fans all we can do is discuss the games. If I was at home and not at work, I'd be watching all the games so of course I'm going to predict/theorize who may/may not win.

I honestly can't -just- focus on the UT game, since well it's not on yet...lol

Dude, you need to get your head in the game or we're gonna lose tonight.

Leave and go back. I went back and have unlimited Internet and Data. I pay about $220 total for 2 phones and unlimited everything.
Is that DSL?
That's all we have.
Next door neighbor has U-verse but they said he's on a different junction than me and they're not allowed to run it the 15yds to my house

Plus, that sounds kinda high tbh.

4 pop ups today.

It’s a sign. I’ve been chosen
Volatil be like
8a7c54a32896dfc7b8520d524ffb5615.gif

Is that DSL?
That's all we have.
Next door neighbor has U-verse but they said he's on a different junction than me and they're not allowed to run it the 15yds to my house
It is the ATT Fiber...it is faster than DSL (I think). We telecommute a lot, so I needed it. I actually wanted The Google Fiber.

I have to disagree. Turner has not been great lately, but I don't think it's because he is being selfish. We are really struggling to keep up our intensity on defense and we are not rebounding consistently. Turner does have to avoid some of the dumb plays he has been making, but it is not all on him.

I dunno if I’d call it selfish but it’s not smart ball and it’s not how UT can win. All of the guards, but especially Turner, have been taking low percentage shots early in the clock.

It is the ATT Fiber...it is faster than DSL (I think). We telecommute a lot, so I needed it.
way faster but not an option out here.
Appalachian Electric it's supposed to run fiber eventually but apparently they're waiting to make sure the internet's not just a fad. They've been planning on it for years but my kids are going to graduate college before they ever actually do anything.

I've got a 1 gig speed out in the BFE and I don't pay $220, we're closer to the $150 and it has a landline with unlimited data...and I feel like it's overpriced lol

Appalachian Electric it's supposed to run fiber eventually but apparently they're waiting to make sure the internet's not just a fad. They've been planning on it for years but my kids are going to graduate college before they ever actually do anything.
It is a fad....so that is why the bill is high. With DSL it would be cheaper, I am sure.

i have ATT fiber. game changer for me. was excited when i saw those trucks roll in to the neighborhood to start laying the cable.

have been on the streaming ever since.

i have ATT fiber. game changer for me. was excited when i saw those trucks roll in to the neighborhood to start laying the cable.

have been on the streaming ever since.

I have ATT fiber in my apartment. Gonna try my best to find a house that can have it, too. I love my fiber speeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back