Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a big dispute. They told me it wasn't going to be resolved and offered me 15 dollars off my bill so I can get HBO NOW and watch Game of Thrones. (I really like DISH)

Not really a big dispute. Just posturing. They don’t like the att (dtv) time Warner merger. Smart move to give you a minimal discount so you can get the content you want while they claim the content is overpriced for their customers.

Good god Zion is destroying people. 15 pts, 5 rebounds, 2 steals in 9 minutes. He's on a freakin warpath.

It’s crazy people just discount the fact he’s out lol. Like oh no big deal just another guy for duke. Dude is the best player in cbb and it’s not even close. With him duke is unstoppable imo.

It’s crazy people just discount the fact he’s out lol. Like oh no big deal just another guy for duke. Dude is the best player in cbb and it’s not even close. With him duke is unstoppable imo.

Only a final four team if they have a 3rd scorer. Right now, Duke does not have the 3rd scorer. When they beat KY, 2 or 3 guys were better offensive players than they are right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back