Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only dumbass left still paying $225/month for directtv?

In my defense, I live off the beaten path and do not have access to cable internet, only DSL, so my feed is a step above dial up!

Call them and tell them your going to disconnect and see what kind of discount they offer. I'll guarantee they give you something. $50 at least.

What the heck is SEC commentator Antoine Walker eating? Every time I see him on TV he just gets bigger and bigger. Long way from his NBA days.

I'm in an identical situation and I don't play nearly that much on dish Network. I have two dual tuner dvrs and a stand alone receiver that I alternate between my boat and camper. I have the highest level package minus the movie channels. I pay $150.

Yea, we have all channels, and 5 boxes. Same ol shyte on all the time too.

I've looked at the Bunn, not on your recommendation but another more reputable poster. I'm not sure Bunn makes a K-Cup brewer other than a commercial one that cost over $1000. I'll start drinking 88's diarrhea Dr. Pepper water before I pay a grand for a coffee maker.

Edit: Also, this brewer is suposed to brew a cup in 39 seconds. I timed my current one this morning and it took 4:30 to make a 14 OZ cup.

HAHA! EXCUSE ME? Make you think more reputable buster!

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back