Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all crazy.
If my TV turns off at night and my wife kids don't hear it, they wake up and come check on me.
Earbuds hrrmmph.

Mine all come out and tell me to turn it down. Clearly I'm not the domestic champion that you are.

Edit: Actually, my lack of familial leadership skills notwithstanding, I actually like earphones better. I have crap hearing and tinnitus, and I like the isolation of the earphones.

Reactions: chargervol
Mine all come out and tell me to turn it down. Clearly I'm not the domestic champion that you are.
Had it on at night (it's when the best nerdy shows come on the science channels)since well before my kids were born.
The sound is as natural to them as crickets or cicadas.
Really believe they wake up more when I turn it too low. But I don't blare mine either.

Reactions: pismonque

Edit: Actually, my lack of familial leadership skills notwithstanding, I actually like earphones better. I have crap hearing and tinnitus, and I like the isolation of the earphones.
Was scrolling back through and saw the edit, that stinks but glad you found an 'escape' for lack of a better word.

I was the youngest in a rather loud family. Older brother was always still jamming when I went to bed.
Now I really do have an even harder time sleeping without background noise.

Was scrolling back through and saw the edit, that stinks but glad you found an 'escape' for lack of a better word.

I was the youngest in a rather loud family. Older brother was always still jamming when I went to bed.
Now I really do have an even harder time sleeping without background noise.

That's a good skill to have.

Am I the only dumbass left still paying $225/month for directtv?

In my defense, I live off the beaten path and do not have access to cable internet, only DSL, so my feed is a step above dial up!
I'm in an identical situation and I don't play nearly that much on dish Network. I have two dual tuner dvrs and a stand alone receiver that I alternate between my boat and camper. I have the highest level package minus the movie channels. I pay $150.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back