Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly Kongbo not being able to run the 40 will likely prevent him from being drafted. Wish he had another year to get healthy at college/rehab even if he didn't play and then be 100% for a Pro Day.

Sadly Kongbo not being able to run the 40 will likely prevent him from being drafted. Wish he had another year to get healthy at college/rehab even if he didn't play and then be 100% for a Pro Day.
He'll get a chance because not his size. If anything he could probably have a good career in the CFL

“He’s better than JG!” -Big Newt
giphy.gif

Reactions: hotcypress
Anyone use K-cups for their coffee. We had a keurig machine until last fall when my wife brought this freaking piece of junk in by Hamilton beach. She said it is better because we can now brew a whole lot of coffee instead of just a single serve. I said well that is ok I guess. Until I realized it didn't store heated water like the keurig. You have to put water in it each time and it has to heat it up. I could go out side and rub two sticks together and build a fire and percolate a pot cowboy style by the time this piece of crap makes a cup. I'm for speed. I would rather not buy another keurig because of the proprietary nature of the their brewers. I'm looking at a cuisenart. Anyone got any personal experience that they can share?

The only times I have used a Keurig is when I’m traveling but I’m not a huge fan. I have had many coffee makers over the years, from $400 Italian ones to $19.99 cheap ones. They all break, you usually get about 2-5 years from one. I have a set of requirements that any new coffee makers had to meet; 1. It must brew at least 12 cups of coffee. 2. It had to have a timer, set it the night before and coffee is ready in the morning. 3. It must make reasonably hot coffee. If it doesn’t meet these requirements I take it back. Currently I have a Black and Decker that does a pretty good job for $39.99 on sale. However it’s about 3 years old so it could break at any time.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back