Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waited till after NSD. Pruitt wanted somebody else on-field, and Fair didn't want to be shifted to a Lilly type role. Hate letting former players go, but it happens.

It seems like that would be a tough spot to fill, knowing that your head coach specializes with that position. You either pay a young up and comer or pay more for a veteran guy (with maybe another title) who is comfortable with his own abilities.

So, anybody got any idea of what real possibilities are in the works?

I wonder if it will be a DB/Special Teams combo coach?

Eric Gray.

Next.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
He was brought in for his IMG connection....what prize recruit has he been on and landed? where was he on the list for recruiting on the staff?

No he wasn't. He hasnt been at IMG in years. None of the kids there would have known him from when he was there.

He was brought in because CJP is high on him and still is by most accounts.

And according to what AV has said, he is the main reason Justin Rogers is very high on UT if not a lean.

Of course, but useless Weinke is still there
I know that's a popular opinion from us informed folks on message boards who like to act like they know what they're talking about but Fulmer and Pruitt seem to like Weinke and think he's a darn good coach.

I know that's a popular opinion from us informed folks on message boards who like to act like they know what they're talking about but Fulmer and Pruitt seem to like Weinke and think he's a darn good coach.
Was pretty well noted when we brought him on board how he helped with a lot of game planning at Alabama when there as just an off field guy.

He will be more comfortable coaching QB's next year too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back