Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we pump the brakes about Dooley being a program-saving hire as a coordinator? Missouri's offense was very good last year. Dooley also had the benefit of having a senior QB who is a potential first round draft pick who was developed for 2-3 years by Heupel. He might turn out to be great, but one year is not enough evidence, especially considering the weapons he inherited when he took over.

Can we pump the brakes about Dooley being a program-saving hire as a coordinator? Missouri's offense was very good last year. Dooley also had the benefit of having a senior QB who is a potential first round draft pick who was developed for 2-3 years by Heupel. He might turn out to be great, but one year is not enough evidence, especially considering the weapons he inherited when he took over.
Only and idiot or a troll would have preferred Dooley over Chaney at UT. It's that simple.

CJP is headed to see Hurts today. We are trying here.
My buddy just texted me that Pruitt is at Bradley Central High School. I told him I thought it was still the dead period but he said he saw a picture of him there. Any idea who he could be visiting, if he is really there?
Which is it? 🤔

Reactions: Sleegro
Either Saban is so pissed about the loss to Clemson he's decided to blow it all up and start over. Or he's leaving and let his coaches know so they could get jobs elsewhere due to the fact his replacement would likely want to bring in his own staff. It's doubtful I'm right here I'm just hopeful but it does seem odd to me that all these guys are leaving.

I agree very odd!..I don’t recall Saban ever doing a major overhaul like this if he does indeed stay,everything you mentioned is very plausible,personally I think he’s let his coaches know like you stated.saban has high character and respect for his staff to make them aware so they could find something elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back