Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This find the right fit is a bunch of bull, what makes someone the right fit is winning. Pruitt could have his wife as OC but if she didn’t produce it wouldn’t work. I have a feeling Fuller is telling Pruitt how good he had it with Cut and Chablis,, they were good so that made it a good fit.
Who the hell are Fuller and Chablis?

I'm still 32 pages behind!!!
100.gif

Last time we were struggling (hiring a head coach) it was reported all over the place. When Fulmer took over, things got a lot quieter. I'm thinking there is a really good chance that we will be okay.

I kind of disagree with that. As soon as fulmer took over we knew that Leach wasn’t getting it and the 4 candidates he talked to were Pruitt, tucker, Steele, and Morris... and we all knew that pretty quickly. Right?

Your point still remains, but Collison wasn't a three point shooter. Probably thinking of Hinrich. But Collison was arguably their best player or at least top 2.
Prolly mixed him up with Raef Lefrentz.

Hubbs and Hyams know something they don’t feel comfortable saying out loud. Both on the radio just now saying they think the OC search goes after NSD but before Jan 1. Leads me to believe they’ve been told a list of guys we’re going to talk to at that point in time.

I kind of disagree with that. As soon as fulmer took over we knew that Leach wasn’t getting it and the 4 candidates he talked to were Pruitt, tucker, Steele, and Morris... and we all knew that pretty quickly. Right?
Cuz he acted quickly and decisively...done in a week. What this chronology shows is that Pruitt has a different methodology and Fulmer isn’t meddling. Some would cheer that revelation.

Hubbs and Hyams know something they don’t feel comfortable saying out loud. Both on the radio just now saying they think the OC search goes after NSD but before Jan 1. Leads me to believe they’ve been told a list of guys we’re going to talk to at that point in time.

Or they just think it gets done during the dead period, which is a good guess.

I’m hearing Matt Lafleur is abandoning his NFL role and is going to take the promotion to become the Vols OC. Seems like the logic of some Vols fans.

My source said he’s already in Tennessee so why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back