Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is kind of random..but how do players like Adam Thielen, Tarik Cohen..etc just go totally under the radar basically their whole life then blow up in the nfl.

I think a lot of has to do with rule changes and how limited the defense is now. Breathe on a WR wrong and its a penalty.

Gronk said hail Mary himself. He's an athlete though and could have made a play had he not slipped. He panicked.
Injuries have taken a toll on Gronk and isn’t the athlete he once was. If it was a hail marry situation then I’m fine with it but in that situation I’d much rather have a DB out there that is use to making tackles in the open field. Like I said if you wanted to put an offensive player out there I’d much rather have an elite athlete like Gordon or Patterson in a situation like that.

This is kind of random..but how do players like Adam Thielen, Tarik Cohen..etc just go totally under the radar basically their whole life then blow up in the nfl.
Well Thielen is a slow white WR that went to a Dlll Minnesota college and Cohen is a 5’6 180lb RB. Not hard to see why they were not highly thought of.

**Not trying to have a rase discussion just stating my opinion.**

Well Thielen is a slow white WR that went to a Dlll Minnesota college and Cohen is a 5’6 180lb RB. Not hard to see why they were not highly thought of.

**Not trying to have a rase discussion just stating my opinion.**
Thielen clocked a 4.5 and couldn’t be covered at that camp. That’s why he got the practice squad slot. Hasn’t been able to be covered since. So...not slow. Hella white tho.

Reactions: Smokeytom
Reactions: SweetasSoda
Reactions: SweetasSoda
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back