Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
well he was best known as a fund raiser. and if you're gonna do that, might as well have a plan for how you're gonna spend it.

lol.

hate that we had to go thru what we did last year round this time of year.

but we're a lot better off for it.
Well, you could fundraise with the premise of filling the coffers. This way you can tell the current coach you have more than enough to provide a substantial raise and money for staff.

OR

You have more than enough to pay the buyouts and splash on a massive name if prior coach doesn’t meet expectations.

Last chance to watch Vols Football for a while on Saturday! Amazing how fast this season came and went. I plan to enjoy the day. Seeing lots of uptight Tennessee fans thinking about this game. Not sure why! Should be a fun game.

GBO!
So you already have an L on this game. Nice.

I think JG can make a quick read. I think he takes hits because he wants to make big plays, and the only way to make big plays is to give the receivers more time to get open down field

Reactions: UTProf
I think JG can make a quick read. I think he takes hits because he wants to make big plays, and the only way to make big plays is to give the receivers more time to get open down field
Or you know. Give it to a crossing Jennings and watch him turn a 5 yard dig into a first down

Rocky sucks
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back