Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone insinuated that their run defense numbers are skewed because people pass more on them. Their secondary is not good. I don’t know, but I am more confident running after last week.

It’s probably similar to us having one of the top passing defenses statistically last year. While true, it was easy to run on us so no one had to throw very much.

Do you have any regrets about posting this
No not at all Ive been quiet all year..Somebody posted what happend to brandon and i stated what happened..I didnt bash coaches at all i just wish they could have just let him know..But Brandon dont complain and he wants to stick it out at Tennessee..Im just a frustrated uncle that wants to see his nephew succeed...

Reactions: SmokinBob
No not at all Ive been quiet all year..Somebody posted what happend to brandon and i stated what happened..I didnt bash coaches at all i just wish they could have just let him know..But Brandon dont complain and he wants to stick it out at Tennessee..Im just a frustrated uncle that wants to see his nephew succeed...

No regrets not even a letter. I am just giving it to ya over your spelling of devastated

If he's a scholarship player for an SEC school, he is a success.

Reactions: JacketVol
be nice to bassmaster_tide
tenor.gif

The line against ETSU was 37.5 and we won by 53.
I just realized that we will debate for pages before someone just looks at Google...
WTH?

Last edited:
Reactions: butchna
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back