Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted before the auburn game that vegas was betting on the Vols. That game the line kept going down while the $ kept being bet on the Vols. Vegas knew something that day

Well unfortunately the opposite is true with this game. The line keeps going up while the money is on us. Vegas is betting on Mizzu this game.
Vegas has been losing millions on the NFL this year.

Vols

It opened at 6 went down to 5.5 and went back to 6. That's pretty even money. Also, these two teams are ~1-5 ATS. Neither is a good bet.

That's not right. It opened at 5 and is 6.5 now. Not huge movement I agree but it's moved up while the majority of the money is on the Vols

Reactions: ryvol
GUEST_f5d432b9-1c36-4f62-891d-15c5b21ba96e

I wouldn't bet on Vols either. It's not a good matchup on paper with their ability to be balanced on offense. We will have to be able to play man to man on backend to have real success and get them in 3rd and long. They have one of the better run defenses in SEC although Vandy got to them pretty good last wk. Guarantano and the WRs/TE/chandler will need to be on their A game and take full advantage of a weak secondary. We will need to score 28+ imo

Someone insinuated that their run defense numbers are skewed because people pass more on them. Their secondary is not good. I don’t know, but I am more confident running after last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back